WGBY Web Internship
The Web Intern reports to the Webmaster and is responsible for assisting with website maintenance and development. As a Web Intern you will gain experience in working in a fast-pace web environment for a non-profit organization. Because of the small department size, a variety of tasks/projects will be assigned to you.
This is an unpaid internship, intended for a college-level student.
- Daily web site updates.
- Using templates to create new pages.
- Transcribing written text from various departments to electronic format.
- Gathering promotional images from multiple sources.
- Working with web video formats.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
- Experience with the Internet and HTML a must
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Some experience with Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Detail oriented, able to work on multiple projects at one time, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Minimum commitment of 8-10 hours per week (we can be flexible)
- Must be 18 yrs. of age or older.
- Please include URLs for examples of previous HTML work.
WGBY is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume and cover letter to:
44 Hampden St.
Springfield, MA 01103
Or email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.