The Murrow Society
The Edward and Janet Murrow Society was formed to recognize donors whose support provides the foundation on which all of WGBY’s success is built.
Through their generosity and feedback, Murrow Society members help WGBY to identify and act on community needs by creating new programs, partnerships and services that strengthen the social fabric of our community.
For more information on the Murrow Society or to discuss other giving options, please contact Jodi Fallon Fern at 413-781-2801 x1546.
- Invitations to Exclusive Murrow Society Events
- Special advance notification of programs
- Subscription to bi-annual Murrow Society Newsletter
- Invitation to annual Murrow Society Gala
- Recognition on WGBY's Murrow Society lobby plaque
- Complimentary tickets for 2 to the WGBY Evening of Wine Tasting
- One year gift membership to WGBY for a friend
- WGBY LL Bean® Fleece Blanket
- All of the Benefactor benefits listed above, plus...
- Complimentary tickets for 2 to the WGBY Wine Lovers' Dinner
- Choice of single video title from PBS Home Video Catalog
- All of the Associate benefits listed above, plus...
- Option for on-air recognition with other Associate Level Murrow Society Members
- All of the benefits listed above, plus...
- Option for on-air recognition in a 60-second donor profile/testimonial.